* Recruiter & Sourcer Training Manager – with 15+ years of teaching internet recruiting methods. Highly skilled in teaching passive candidate sourcing techniques, candidate engagement methods, and technology concepts within job reqs.
* Recruiter & Sourcer Training Expert – for corporations & staffing agencies. Corporate clients like Google, Facebook, Apple, Disney, Pinterest, Ebay, Twitter, Yahoo, Thoughtworks, Target, AppNexus, and many others. Constantly developing & refining new materials and methods that enable anyone to learn the most difficult sourcing / recruiting concepts.
* Manager of Sourcers and Recruiters – dedicated to team management, self-learning, improvement, technical knowledge, and making sure everyone brings something to the table.
* Super Sourcer – that constantly finds, creates, and improves on any methods that are used to acquire candidates.
* Conference Speaker – who can break down the most difficult sourcing techniques or technical concepts and make them understandable to anyone. Spoken at many sourcing & recruiting events like SourceCon, ERE, Talent42, Sourcing Summit, RecruitCon, HRCA, ATCEvents and John Sumser’s Recruiting Roadshow.
* Self-taught technical junkie – Web page design, JS/CSS coding, Windows server administration, networking, desktop troubleshooting, graphic design, and database administration.
* Instructor of technical concepts like computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, graphic design, integrated circuit design, product life cycles, biotech and many more.